Saturday, November 20, 2021

I'd Command Answers out of China over Peng Shaui!

 This is one of those "I Command a Drug Test" Moments out of the People's Republic of China, especially if they have been finessing our Money and Ladies. Sadly, I command answers out of China over Peng Shaui!

China is arguing about Which of the Ten Commandments they violated like they couldn't be in any more trouble. The trouble with China is they go Hog Wild over Absolute Garbage like it is National Heroes.

And, the truth is, besides shutting down the Earth and egging on Conservative World like it was Other People's Money, the truth is Other People should stop supplementing them Steroids like it was a Joke.

I don't think the IOC looks at it as a Joke nor the Tennis Federations. I do not like how chaotic China is as a Country and the Chaos is falling down at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...