Monday, November 8, 2021

Did JJ Spoil the Living Crap Out of The Cup Title?

I feel did Jimmie Johnson Spoil the Living Crap Out of The Cup Title? Instead of just printing Thousands of Dollars of Jeremy Mayfield or Clint Bowyer Merchandise, I feel that the Holy Water of the Last 8 Years has incurred the Most Championships Different Since 1949-1956, the Sports 1st Years.

We have not had a Non-Hendrick 10 Winner Since 1993, and we have only the 2nd 10 Winner Since 1999. I feel if I had the Charge of the Series, I would want to be more and more on the Chop to making Merchandise than I am now.

Other than being spared a Jeff Burton, Kasey Kahne, Clint Bowyer, More Kyle Busch's, Mark Martin, or Lest We Forget, Denny Hamlin Titles because generally through the 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's, we had a Solid Lid on Who Came Into Town With the Lead Came Out of Town With the Trophy.

Even though it had to happen Sometime, but, Kyle Larson would not lead us out of our Passage Hex and Neither Will Chase Elliott. Even though it was not another Big Problem like 2018 and 2020, but, it a Big Problem in Selling Tickets.

2022 is Spoken For, and I would not So Silently Speak Up in not Dragging Phoenix in the Same Matter as Miami or Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...