Sunday, November 14, 2021

We have more College Men than in the Military

 I feel that the Public Service Announcement is we have more College Men than in the Military Right Now and there is reason for that, especially if the Bad Bar kept filling up. But, I am livid that the Bad Bar of Certain Problem Men who are Not Harmless Dudes or Bros cut Trinket Sales.

Usually, if you mess up with a Good Woman, people look at you differently. But, if it is Good Girl after Good Girl, people would react harshly and strongly. I feel that Higher Learning currently is a Nerf Ball and is losing its purpose.

If you had to be either in a High End Luxury Hotel or with Actual Good People, you'd have to at least learn how to function appropriately and not be the Pizza Delivery Man. Real People do not like shenanigans and I would Bounce My Reservations or Reservations based on how you'd act around the Deans of the Rich Man's Sport or Educated Women.

I don't trust Strangers at all and I have been a Fully Mature Adult for Years, but, it is difficult and necessary to pound the Grapes into Wine and not everyone ages well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...