Wednesday, November 10, 2021

It Would Be Dangerous to Go from Goodwill $ to Top Dollar Without Actual Work!

 I would be livid if someone tried to go from Goodwill $ to Top Dollar Money without Actual Work to Show for it. We'd be on the Randy Marsh and the Bouncy Balls Phase, but, the things that would Lose Customers is if you don't fix Wages or fix the Food.

It would be all good and fun until something or somethings go amiss or missing. We'd have the same issues if we would not have these 1st World Problems. I'd think a lot of this economy would have to be Backfilled and most of these Objectification and Exploitation Cats don't want to fix the wages or fix their craft.

Highkey, I would feel that I would see these tales and it would not mean I would be happy or tolerating everything. I would not be comfortable with having to just reach into the Millennial Well and we'd throw more things than my Cousin, which is not healthy.

And, worse, we'd have Color Patterns that don't match Color Patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...