Tuesday, November 2, 2021

State Volleyball Leaving the Five Seasons Centers Would Damage Cedar Rapids

 I feel that for most of my lifetime, State Volleyball has been home at varying iterations of the Five Seasons Center save for 2011 and 2012, when the current Alliant Energy PowerHouse was built. I feel that State Volleyball leaving the Five Seasons Centers would damage Cedar Rapids in more than Money Lost or Different Schools Not Coming to Town.

The City had done a Much Greater Job making itself look Presentable and Proper when other people where arguing about their Historic Core. I feel that having a lot of things go by the wayside, namely having Dual State leave with the 1979 Five Seasons Center, and that was Cold, especially if we'd had that Supernova of The City Dual of Washington vs. Jefferson with an Erupting Five Seasons Center or an Erupting Five Seasons Duals all over Town.

The City is Earthier and we'd have to have All Options on the Table, including Downtown Hockey for the First Time, which has never happened in Our City. My Home City is Cash Poor like the Trump-Griffin Family Guy Feud and outlying Communities are Gobbling Up Jobs Left and Right.

We'd keep running into City Elections that are War Games and I'd feel that Mount Mercy would get wise to a New On Campus Arena to keep Kids and their Fans from Going Afield like a Few Years Back. Good People keep leaving and I would be Horrified if a Scrub or Worse was allowed to Run Amok in a Beloved Position, and I am not talking about Left Eye either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...