Friday, November 12, 2021

Code Taylor: Oklahoma State Should Have 1 More Year on their Postseason Ban

 I feel in this Code, I am meaning Behl and Not Swift, contrary to Popular Belief. Also, I am not amused or even impressed with Oklahoma State Fans threatening Violence to NCAA Enforcement Staff. They are just doing their jobs and the Cocaine Cowboys have buried an NCAA Dismissal Before and they are tolerating someone who is Awkward and Flaccid to the Alumni Community.

I would feel if I was Darth Emmert, I would want 1 More Year over a Postseason Ban just over Lack of Institutional Control and Fan Behavior. Fan Violence is a Real Time Problem and I am Red Hot about having to gestate key NCAA Cases.

It costs money and having to let a Long Running NCAA Case Settle Out would have the feeling that a Certain Program will get caught again. This earns a Callout and a Rebuke and I would think this would limit the money coming into Oklahoma State as the Oklahoma City Market is a Tough Nut.

If some of those things happened in OKC that happened in NYC, it would have traveled further in Pop Culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...