Friday, November 12, 2021

I am Not A Wild West, But Iowa City West being a Wild West is Not Okay!

 I am not a Wild West, as in Iowa City West, but, Iowa City West being a Wild West is Not Okay! Even though the Wild West Tradition has grown like a Weed Since North Liberty took their Student Core, but, the Racial and Sexual Violence Incidences on Social Media at Iowa City West is not Okay!

I am straight up saying it is Not OK! This has nothing to do with me being a Fan of Whoever's School. But, what it is is the West Side Story is the Class of High School Learning in Iowa and America and they have strayed away from it.

If it comes down to scuttling Peaceful Learning or even scuttling Peaceful Protest, that is bad. This is a different kind of Smoke and I don't want School Security and Women's Justice smoking out my Air in Marion.

I'd want to see School Security and the Expulsion Process before people who'd genuinely want a Diploma drop out and have to work at McDonald's. This is not a fun scuttlebutt and I'd feel that the Entitlement Problems out of Certain Males is a Big Issue.

We'd still have to make money one way or another and we are nowhere close to a Healthy Youth Culture and I would scream for Houston Oilers Moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...