Monday, November 1, 2021

Fort Worth Will Regret Freeing Themselves of Gary Paranoid

 I do not like this story one bit as Gary Patterson is freed up from Fort Worth and little does Fort Worth know they will regret freeing themselves of Gary Paranoid. 

What makes this story Paranoid is Fort Worth's Greatest Sporting Achievement, the Rose Bowl Win Over Wisconsin, can't and won't be talked about without Cam Newton jilting them.

It is upsetting to bring it up in this sense and that is not a good image.

If I had to be Mr. Put My Name Out SMU Head Football Coaching Position, I would, but, the truth is not that likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...