Monday, November 22, 2021

I Miss "The Trust the Expulsion Process" Linn Mar!

I feel that Linn Mar is out of hand and I feel guilty that I miss "The Trust The Expulsion Process" Linn Mar! Where the "Trust the Expulsion Process" Linn Mar was where my Cousins where Big Lions and I was a Hammerin' Hawk or Little Lion and they did not take trash left and right.

Besides Politics is not good on the Family Table, you don't want to talk about Sex or the Collar on the Family Table. Sadly, we are unleashed and not in a Good Way, either.

This comes to me as a Citizen, not as the stereotypical we need Linn Mar to make a Deep Run to the UNI Dome in Football, or at least attempt to, and not hide my anger about that. It would be that one freeloading relative who gets fired and instead of looking for work because they are that toxic, they play Madden or NCAA all day on my Television.

It gets rougher as you don't have a Tangible ID that is Good. Jefferson has Kids that are Academically Ineligible Left and Right, but Linn Mar would be a Special Kind of Fury especially if you have Entitled Kids harassing the Gay Kids and that is getting out of control!

Enough is enough and I feel the Family Table drives me crazy and not in a good way, either! I know it is not socially acceptable to be enforcer, but, I can't have Kids run around like Cats and Dogs and Teen Pregnancy and Underage Drinking go Hand In Hand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...