Monday, November 1, 2021

Before We'd Have AJ Foyt, Parnelli Jones and Mickey Thompson Again, We'd Need Leadership!

 I really, really want to have AJ Foyt, Parnelli Jones, and Mickey Thompson again! But, before any of that, we'd need leadership. I wouldn't want to know Pro Stock without WJ's Ilk, or Funny Car without John Force without knowing leadership.

Leadership is No Joke and Leadership is not having to Run In like Leicester City did the Premier League a Few Years Ago. I feel what is not good is the Winston Cup Era is starting to run its course, and I don't think NASCAR Goes Emo is a Good Image.

NASCAR has been Emo for Years and it has cost Ticket Sales. I don't mean it as a Joke and I feel that Kevin Harvick has always landed Great Late Model Sterns that Late Model Stars would have fitted, and Denny Hamlin only has been gifted some of the most memorable Championship Years only to throw them on a Careless Whisper. And, that Careless Whisper includes, up to and not limited to Gifting Someone a Ride from Toyota's Hand that had no business gifting!

And, don't get me started on Wham and George Michael and how that wrecked my Adult Christmases of Record! Everyone from Home has to hear it like .T.O. and that needs more than a .T.O. too! I do feel that Leadership will happen, but, it can't happen the way it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...