Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2018 NFL Draft #1 Pick: Why NOT Try and Be Unconvential, For a Change of Venue?

I am not one of those draftniks. But, I feel why not try and be unconvential, for a change of venue? I feel if in this year, let's play all options on my family table. I feel go the Division III or NAIA Route for a change of venue just to sell truckloads of Football Jerseys at your bookstore? And, I'd rather go in, more in, and all the way in by going west to Japan College Football just to have them be farther East?

People would lose their handles and spouts over an International Prospect in a North American Pro Sports Draft. But, there is a limit to everyone's madness and I feel I'd expect a January 3rd Joe Thomas to the Packers trade just to spare Northeast Ohio its shame of a Winless Top Pick?

And, while we are all the way in, why not pick on and off Southeast Asian Prospects the same way they've picked on and off us? The downside, is they'd be 30 Pounds and more aloof on their Texas Football Skills. And, I feel for all the times we've bid on International Prospects, why not turn the tables and have a few land our way?

And, while we are on our Change Of Venue, The NFL Draft ONLY Works Well in New York City, the Center of the World. And, I feel like wanting to flip the script and instead of "I'm a Bachelor and PROUD OF IT!" or "The Baddest Dude in the Underworld", why not have The Stadium Janitor, Actually Draft an American Trucker (No, Really) , or Draft Someone JUST to put them on Dancing With The Stars? I feel let's play all options on the table and draft Eeny, Meeny, Miney and Mo just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...