Friday, December 29, 2017

I Feel the CFL is being Too Tolerant and Don't Drag Cedar Rapids-Marion-Iowa City down

I feel there is a certain sense of tickedoffedness over the CFL being Too Tolerant enough to take Johnny Manziel and the intolerancy is they'd pole vault over Ray Rice until the law picks him up again. And, I feel the CFL should be the high bar of International Football and I feel its time they should act the part and generally, Canada has a history of being too tolerant until it isn't as a country.

And, I feel like the Sexual Assault allegations against Miguel Sano is dragging the quality of Cedar Rapids-Marion-Iowa City Sports down in Linn, Benton, Johnson and Iowa Counties. Other than seeing George Springer burn us down again harder than Jason Aldean in a Global Audience, but, he is not Garth Brooks and it is nowhere close to excellent.

I don't see no 4 and Career or no 4 and Undefeated in 2021. I see even less of 8 and Career and Iowa or 8 and Undefeated and Iowa in Wrestling. And, certainly, having a generation that doesn't care or doesn't care their not high or sober is even more shambolic. And, I feel Chicago's Chiraq problems are an intoxicator locally.

Granted, Womanizers do not keep. And, I don't feel like John Wayne or the Great Montreal Canadiens would magically reappear in my future. I feel like the emptiness is not fun, and I feel energy needs to matter, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...