Thursday, December 21, 2017

North Carolina has Gone Dark and it's not good,either.

I feel uneasy North Carolina has gone dark and it's not good, either. I feel with generations of good luck forced down the road, I feel like I miss the happyness of BOTH an Academic and Athletic Powerhouse.

Kansas's Losses to Washington and a Shot in the Dark Loss to Arizona State leave them potentially at home. But, the real issue is this season has been dark and it's outdarkened 1997-1999 darkness, and trust me, that was dark.

You can't substitute sponsors. And, you can't keep Baylor or Wisconsin from going off the rails. And, what's scarier, is this period won't let us choose, either.

And, what is abnormally surreal is the Chicago Public League engine and car have melted like an overheated Stock Car Engine. And, that makes it easier for Grambling's first "big" since 1995-1996. That's since Money Mayweather last lost, and I don't think that is a good proper dinner party discussion, either.

And, I feel a lot of the small schools are picking up the slack just so they couldn't stand Mount Union win 13 More Championships. But, instead, the tips don't include Undefeated in where you matter, not just rushes on Ticket Sales and Merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...