Monday, December 11, 2017

Ron Meyer: The Epilogue

I feel with the recent passing of Ron Meyer, you want to find good words, but, it is difficult. Other than trying to out-Switzer Switzer in Texas and Nationally, and the fact he was going to pull it off until the Posse was getting on his toes.

Being the first full time UNLV Football Rebels Coach, and then I feel his williness outdid other coaches willingnesses. And, his hire in the Circle City was a Home Run if they needed one, but, quickly was scorned and mocked, too.

For one, I feel that SMU is misplayed. And, with a lot of the suburban Dallas Fort Worth Programs playing down Dallas Independent School District, I feel there is a sense of making SMU into annual champions. And, I feel so low in why SMU is a convenient hitching post for anyone.

And, I hate to call it an epilogue, but I feel like Dallas needs to be a Class City again. And, it is hard to find Class Gentlemen who only want to act smug rather than work 25 Years. Kevin Harvick work 25 Years and I've never seen any class like Rick Mears.

And, while we are on the wagon, I am not telling you to hire or vote whoever, but, character seems to be lost and it needs restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...