Monday, December 18, 2017

Could North Carolina A and T Power a Split IAA Championship?

I feel like North Carolina A and T could power a Split IAA Championship, largely because the Celebration Bowl would have more TV Viewers in real time than the actual FCS Championship on January 6th? I feel for the life of me, I would have problems with North Dakota State unluckily overpowering Notre Dame after Mount Union.

And, James Madison would have had the kind of people who'd only lose it the first chance they left home like Las Vegas. And, to make matters even worse, I am still splitting that College Gameday didn't jump into Cedar Falls or Drake Stadium.

I feel a split small championship would be anything but small, trust me, and I feel it wouldn't be another Michigan-Nebraska or USC-LSU either, AT ALL! I feel like being the kind who'd make a decision and stick to it, even if I never did have my Autism-Aspberger's Diagnosises.

I feel motivated to actually include the Ivy, MEAC and the SWAC home for the Playoffs and the 1st Round becomes December 1st like we will physically joust for everything I ever got. And, what I feel is not fair, is Big Yellow North Dakota State would physically brawl to a National Championship, especially in a period where Ticket Sales don't always win Championships. The 1st James Madison title was an upset and a family show and what gets in my way is being nasty to Philly's Ladies and trashing the luster of a rare IAA In Ring Championship Battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...