Tuesday, December 12, 2017

How to Train your Program for the Next 33 Years

I feel even in your leanest days, you need soul. But, what is chilly between Georgia's Atlanta and Oklahoma's Oklahoma City Media Markets, is differences in mannerisms and decorum. I don't think Bob Stoops would have held it in other than the Red River Shootout and Lincoln Riley is aloof to Sooner Custom and I doubt Mama Schooner would throw Josh Heupel in in 5 Years when he became Orlando hero.

And, Grassroot Sports shouldn't be left to promoters, but, again, I feel compromises should be on the program, too. And, I feel like wanting to move my January 1st as aggressive and majestic.

I don't like the dearth of soul in my city like my Rams should have won big and on TV. And, I feel it is a bad bar phase, and I feel maddened that Oklahoma played Lucky and Good Well without Stoops. I can't pretend where I was when Bob Stoops retired, like the rest of the 1990s never mattered in Oklahoma, but, it matters.

And, I feel like the National Signing Days will be honed further, and I feel like people tire of those shenigans. And, I feel what is painful is the lack of energy that seems to be wild. And, it should be time to hone and rein the studio when it is resistant to those attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...