Thursday, December 28, 2017

Nowhere Does it Say "Texas Brawl": I feel like Texas Football was left with gamers

I feel like having to call an editoral callout on how Tom Herman is doing his gamer thing, which would fly, say with Houston where you need every Season Ticket or Ticket Holder, but, I feel a real sense of lament in the continued amateurization or worse, ammaturity of Texas Sports.

These are the worst 5 Calendar Years in Texas Longhorn Athletics since the Previous 5 Years BEFORE Darrell K. Royal. I didn't have to deal with the imposter with Texas or having to have Missouri deal with BOTH the Offensive and Defensive Coordinatiors off rolls.

And, since Colt McCoy's infamous Walkoff, Texas Longhorn Athletics has gotten rudderlessly rusty. I know people would fall apart like wildly slapped together plastic, and Austin wouldn't have to deal with the competitiors of the Infamous Tilkedome, and what is cold in this Selfie Self-Importance Superspiral, is the Sunsets are as Burnt Orange as the Texas Merchandise, but, I can't have the sky be painted blue or Texas Football be left with Gamers.

Shame to me is why Texas raided Fort Worth and Nowhere does it say "Texas Brawl", and I feel the upward rudder to Dallas and Waco is getting uncomfortable numbing for UIL Supporters and THAT'S a Texas League like Wisconsin-Madison has the State High School and Division III Conference. But, what's rude to me is there are a lot of salty looks in Austin like Mount Vernon didn't make a Single State Tournament or Lisbon Olinized the Stat Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...