Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas and Don't Leave the Poor State Swinging

I feel like saying Merry Christmas and it being such a raw and anxious year that I am relieved in Christmas and it is a cover of snow in my Marion. And, the real angerometer is never leave the poor state swinging. I don't feel comfortable publishing more textbooks on the same thing if we weren't all put on the field like Young Jeezy's Atlanta, but, I feel salty even now Shea Patterson transferred to Michigan and the Wolverines are doing a haphazard job being superior.

And, let's bring out AJ Foyt and Mario Andretti heyday to iRacing or Sim Racing like anyone from the Late 1990s. And, I still feel like bashing a stat run wide open like its on TV, but, the reality is we have guys in Cup their Whole Career vs. Run Short Trach their Whole Career.

And, for as much I want Turkey Days and Holiday Tournaments, but, the sad thing, is remembering where I am based from. That won't change even if our elders ran their course. And, what I feel is there's so many prospects I don't know who's paper legit.

I don't mind educated mismatches, and the only way your jersey is accepted on the playground is he or she does a serious career. And, the reason why we have playgrounds is so we don't just play anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...