Wednesday, December 6, 2017

What's Nasty is Not Guarding the Urban Core in Athletic Development

I feel what is nasty is not guarding the urban core in athletic development. Well, sure, we can have our Post-Match Pints if we want to, but, what bugs me is the Urban Core shapes our Athletic Behavior, and not just trying to cling to a late Elvis.

Chicago Public League needs to carry their handle in better esteem. What seems to be out of sort is why you can't make schools agree on Arena Football, let alone 8 Man or 7 Man. And, I feel the elastic energy of every big season just snapped this year and I doubt from my Marion I could name someone big and famous enough to take the culture.

I know my state is trying to do 4 and Undefeated TWICE. But, what is not so fun, is what about 4 and Career in 2021, or East St. Louis being a Playoff Team in 2020. The elastic reality of TV is breaking, too, and I feel like what I don't feel bashful about is why DC is lesser capable of accounting than Governor Clinton came like a Hurricane, and the next person has to rebuild the White House.

Athletic Development is not cheap and telling kids to "Just Play Sports" doesn't add pennies unless if we see Kobe and Mayweather dwarf the World. And, if we let go of development further, we'd see a lot of kids play in the mud, but, not learn anything.

I feel the World is not enough, even with a State that holds its tickets religiously, and why does anyone want to quit SMU Cold Turkey and make a commoner cuss in English and Spanish? Expecting pennies to make pennies is cold, and I feel like wanting to see fortunes made, committments made, and not just another clingy culture that can't stand to see anyone leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...