Monday, December 18, 2017

There Are Reasons for Certain Things

I hate to play down the Holiday Bowl where BYU would have chagrinned both Gainesville and Seattle, but, I feel mad there are reasons for certain things. I feel with a record high of companies playing outside Wall Street, which there is a cultural staredown that is inevitable, but, there are reasons for certain things.

I feel that the reasons for certain people to push paper is safety. We haven't heard the annual Civil War Silver Dollar drop in my market that generally makes the Salvation Army back. And, if the Lakers had to open any numbers, they'd open the 32 again if someone followed Magic Johnson trail from Inner City Lansing,MI to Hollywood. And, I am sure they will reissue a 1 or 2 or 3 or 0 or 00 LONG Before you asked for Kobe's 8 or 24 just because you wanted to move closer to Kobe rather stay in your Philadelphia World!

I am trying to keep composed and play that Early 1970s or 1980s Original Hits on my own time. But, I feel going without leadership is dangerous, and walking on water is easy if anyone is The Baddest Dude in the Underground, but, it would leave a chill deeper than the Great Lakes when it gets cold outside.

I'm sure we want to spend the energy and the power for better to make 10s of Millions or Billions of Hires, Retentions and Systems that are constructive. But, would anyone want to see a dog in a spacesuit try out for Space? I am not wanting to string people along for free unless if their home is on the skids or unless their smart enough NOT to play everyone, but, Girls still know who wants dates or just want to be a bigger funhouse than the Quagmire's Bachelor Pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...