Saturday, December 9, 2017

Let's Stop Playing Rigid in Pro Stock Car

I feel like I'd be rolling tangents for everyone's Christmas Party, namely LUCKY is Bo Butner III, Courtney Force, and Robert Hight sweeping NHRA for Chevy. And, what I'd be made to Win, is I'd be pushed into work just to get different kind of cars in Pro Stock Car.

I feel lets stop playing rigid in Pro Stock Car. And, I feel I'd put the Pontiac Badge on the Camaro and call it a Firebird. Even though it would still be expensive, like adding 14 More to the NHRA 50, but, I feel we can't process anything without a legacy.

And, I'd feel like I'd win Dinner Party invites IF we stopped playing rigid in Pro Stock Car. And, I feel what is not proper is Jim Yates not winning the Big Go.

And, in the fighting chances of Mr. Geinzer, I feel like people quit the hype Cold Turkey because the Bachelorette was thrown into winning a Dirty Dog over a Dirty Dog while the Stockbroker decayed and she never could understand the mascot. And, let's add the scoops again and I feel we get sick of getting confused between Pro Stock Car and Pro Stock Modifieds.

It's a bit late to meld Jim and Robert Yates. And, I feel not everyone plays or wants to play games, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...