Friday, December 8, 2017

Let's Play World Class

I don't like playing just to play idly, but, to be real, why not have Eddie and Damon Hill on the same Silverstone Racetrack. And, I feel I've had my fill of crow long ago, but, I feel let's play World Class.

I wonder if this culture is yanked from class and never returned to it? And, I feel let's play the Flint Central vs. Flint Northern Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. Turkey. Day. Society. And, gentrification only wants your money.

Or, while we are on play, why not give 20,000 Reasons to ONLY Sell Out Chicago Stadium? And, while we are stuck on our worldweariness, I feel the smugness is let's make better booze.

And drink better booze. And, conversely, we didn't just not give up 25 Straight Years like the North Stars Run. And, what's dirty is having to make that cash and not see 50000 hit Centerville.

And, the companies that are working are neurotic. And, neurotic is not an Open House. Just Play Sports only works if someone didn't just stop playing academics. And, in the game of stop playing if anyone wants to be home and then some with the bad habits, I feel let's get them out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...