Wednesday, December 6, 2017

How OU would lose Big Never and Mrs. Selmon wouldn't approve of following her boys out of Oklahoma

I feel the 2 Ways OU would lose Big Never is having a problem jock in School Martin Luther King Day and knowing that problem jock comes out of Katy High's System, which I feel they've wormed Dallas Carter 88 Times. And, I feel all kidding aside, I want to see more Iowa City High or Iowa City West who are academic giants, too.

If we had Selmons or Talberts carry my program like everyone in my Mt. Vernon-Lisbon was Iowa or Iowa State, we'd know good habits, too. But, there are reason God Make Bobby Allison or Darrell Waltrip even though you might not agree with them at all.

And, would Mrs. Selmon approve of following her boys out of Oklahoma? I feel let's play like it Minneapolis neighborhood and we'd play each other like we'd fight away strangers. I feel that would be outmoded, and illegalized for varying reasons, but, I feel that ethos is not happening in Man-Made Worlds.

Trust me, kids, a lot of our contemparary Worlds are Man-Made and a lot of it is over Generation X. Topher Grace is NOT Going to sell you merchandise, and Chris O'Connell would be a worse Stan Musial. And, I doubt saying Darrell Alderman will come to Mount Mercy like Lisbon would win any friends.

But, I feel mad that Arkansas would rip the ball from Texas and Texas A and M further for Texas Kids and even though I don't want them to do more school just to get to Iowa City and only lose it later because they are stuck with children, but, it is not fun when your no better than Connecticut and keep finding your worse world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...