Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Only Ones You Should Rush to NBA/NHL Expansion IS Louisville

Frankly, I feel the only ones you should rush to NBA/NHL Expansion is Louisville next Fall. And, to be frank, in the NBA, having a Proper Seattle Supersonics with it too and having the Louisville Colonels as proper NHL Expansion. And, I feel it would be 83 Game Nights of Money at least, and I feel that unless it is a TNN Country Act, you can't call a Springsteen for KFC Center.

And, in a town that regularly loses control more times than Toronto, I feel it would be a necessary process to foster legitamacy. And, I feel like blotting the same corner like everyone was inkstained.

And, I feel the Louisville Colonels NHL Expansion would be riddled with these same lines: Take Ovi, Don't Take Crosby. No one is asking for a Promotion/Demotion system from the NBA or NHL until at least 40 Teams. And, Summer 2019, would a Louisville-Nashville Stanley Cup Final be music to our ears? The Las Vegas Golden Knights are going like their genesis Las Vegas Outlaws.

And, I feel like having to state my piece for a tortured region culturally, but, I feel it would have to be at a manical rate of speed like it was really like a prayer and not just Madonna, because the Derby City is serious like American Truckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...