Friday, December 1, 2017

Tennessee is turning into California and If We Really Had No Regrets

I am bothered Tennessee is turning into California and we can't just make it right with a Wisconsin Circus. And, if we really had no regrets, Bill Snyder never beat a Great Oklahoma in Manhattan.

I feel hurt by all this nonsense certain members of the Tennessee Volunteers Community pulled down. The Operation: Springfield Nuclear Power Plant is moving Phillip Fulmer back on up, like we should have done last Winter ONLY to move Tee Martin back to the top.

If your Hot Springs, you need to act like it. But, I feel sick of more reinventions than Madonna and I feel like I want to print a 1000 Baseball Styled Trading Cards a Nickel A Piece not knowing what we realized later.

At this rate, Tennesseee is spending jillions, not making jillions. And, to be frank, we have stronger Football Families who are sick of being shut out, and I'd want to win Powerball high enough to revive Puerto Rico.

I mean, if nothing else, FOCUS ON SOMETHING! Even if that something was how to outrecruit the African Continent harder than Iowa or Oklahoma or recruit the Far East to East Tennessee Ford Dealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...