Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Tampa Bay Storm Are GONE!

I feel the 2010 Arena Football League should do better at keeping teams, and I am livid the Tampa Bay Storm are GONE! I am supremely bitter, that Albany is sandbagging their name debut and I was not content in having a Spirit Equal to the Firebirds, but instead, The Albany Firebirds.

Don't even dare get me going on why there an Eastern League. And, I feel league leadership has been sissified, amid other things, and instead of leadership, we suffer Flanderization like that's normal!

Okay, let's acquire the Battleship Quad City Steamwheelers again into Arena Football and make everyone else in Football into Division 99. And, I feel mad the Arena Football League flagged the Wang Chungs into not acquiring the Steamwheelers again!

And, I dare the Arena Football League into whipping themselves into Player Development, even if anyone had to paint Tiger Stripes on their Face to bash the doors out of any Running Back or Defender. I mean, let's make all 110 Numbers just to see who gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...