Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Let's Have Charlotte Hornets, the Athletic Brand

I feel like if we need to keep the current day Carolina Panthers in Charlotte, I feel adamant let's turn the Charlotte Hornets, which is as Charlotte as Metrolina and Ric Flair, into an athletic brand. Granted, there are holes in the logic, anyway, and we'd need to try to immortalize the 30th of the 1988 Charlotte Hornets Birthday, which last 14 Seasons before moving to New Orleans in 2002. Also, while we are on the topic of immortality, immortalizing the 15th of the 2004 Charlotte Hornets in 2019.

I feel like if we consolidated P. Diddy and Michael Jordan in this project, I feel we'd not bicker for the rest of my life we'd didn't have a North Carolina Interest keeping the team in town and not St. Louis or Sunrise. And, speaking of interests, I wished that as a fan, I feel let's market to half of America Charlotte like the Lakers or Celtics instead of guessing which league or sun or planet their are from if we are uneducated.

And, my whole theory is to keep us in like Northern Modifieds in Monaco. Even though it would not be Formula One, but, letting parts fly left and right like fur doesn't hold water to me. I would love to see the one ownership bid who keeps socking it to Goodell and Garber OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND OH, YEAH...AGAIN! like Davis vs. Rozelle and Cuban vs. Stern.

Let's go win us the Charlotte Hornets the Athletic Brand like Mayberry and Dawson's Creek's Wilmington!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...