Thursday, December 7, 2017

Empty House Values and Runaway Brides: BOTH Are Bad News!

I feel like what is bad is empty house values and runaway brides being BOTH bad news and even if you webcammed them both, they aren't going to be happy. And, I feel in the Missouri-Illinois, your not going to get your nephew or niece to rally around their filthiest rivals.

And, I am morally hysterical Sashi's Browns are dismissed. You guys will out piggishly hog the Greatest Show on Planet Turf's ruins, which I feel their renaissance would have been higher in the Gateway City. And, heights to a man like me are felt under my feet.

A Liberal in Liberal certainly can't be the worst thing to happen. Nor, do I see 35 Write Ins in my house because your mad Hollywood can't work. We can replicate magic, but, I feel better if it was the Best Swamp Rat not just being brought out of retirement a 2nd Time.

Rock City loves its country and model citizens. Detroit Rock City is hungry for its metal. Even though the Teddy Bears love their picnic, but, the Girls really want safety so they don't just quit searching for nothing at 25 or 30 or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...