Tuesday, December 5, 2017

I Feel Angry Houston Can't Keep Anyone Meaningful

I feel Arkansas has to be apatheic to steal SMU's Head Football Coach (Morris) and Houston's Athletic Director (Yurachek) that it would funnel not just Dallas-Fort Worth, but Half of Texas to Fayetteville.

It doesn't always have to be Yeomen's Work to keep a Head Ball Coach in the Third Ward, much less an advocate. I feel their trustees can't keep it together and Busters are easily exploitable if they don't exploit a route on their own and they are always caught first.

But, I feel in Harris County, where life is already personal, would a multi-night miniseries over Women's Ice Hockey or whatever your show is telling us why Houston can't keep anyone meaningful will add anything to the plate? And, I feel there is an arrested development why can't everyone be great in the neighborhood like Minneapolis while we want to bug our people to put you on TV or make me want to buy tickets just to see you or reservations?

I physically feel South Texas would have to upset its way to the State Title and I feel more from the bruising dirt and concrete of Harris County if their made to win, save the what-if for those who lost it before. And, if we let busters into the University of Houston Trustees, would jacking Mr. Craig Hwang from the University of Oklahoma when they couldn't take Mr. Sir Gallahad add a penny?

Even if we had Gucci's Ghost recruit Houston like it is the same team, they'd still want to be Texas or Texas A and M before they fell for Gucci's Ghost. But, I feel they'd have to recruit Africa until the NCAA tells their lids off and that would be the only good way to get people, because they can't get anyone out of Wyoming like it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...