Monday, December 4, 2017

Let's Talk About Bringing Cup and IndyCar in Columbia,SC

I feel with the fact Capital City Stadium SHOULD be Capital City Raceway, but, what is not funny is the missing piece of TNN Country or Country Stock Car Racing is in Columbia,SC. Other than trying to remodel their town like Iowa City, but, I feel what is buggin' is why can't they bring IndyCar and Cup Series Racing without having to put up a Road Course or Cut Open Expensive Streets for Interstate Commerce.

To be frank, the Iowa City rep has been aped and not aped well at all. And, I feel like what is fair is having to return the tables in Dixie to those who've been there every generation and never left. And, what is smashing like the Rolling Stones and the Cockpit is The Richland is stuck in their ways.

In the sweet, sweet Sandstorm that could lead The Gamecocks to Pasadena, or better yet, in NASCAR, IndyCar, NHRA and F1, and I feel like having to consider having a track in Columbia because Darlington future on shaky ground, Rockingham isn't coming back as an oval, and Charlotte has everything to do with everything, but, everything needs to happen at home, too.

But, I feel in my empty frustration, and a lot of people's too, I feel that people love their safe harbors and their Langhorns like they are theirs, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...