Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ghost From the Post II: Let's Revive the Baltimore Colts, Instead!

I feel December 31st breaks like the wind in Football Lore like Ice Bowl, Ghost from the Post which iced the beginning of the end of the end of the Baltimore Colts in 1977, the Pack being back and the end of Ron Franklin in the booth in 2010. Sadly, we know the Adamses won't have the Titans and that would be license for Harris County to return the Oilers to Houston, San Diego County having to ligitate the crap out of the Spanoses to get their Chargers back on Varsity and in field,  and my personal favorite, the Ravens acting so wildly unmotivated in letting Marvin Lewis walk off an American Hero. (That was not reserved for Brett Favre.)

The move I'd be happy to see is if Irsay punts on owning the Indianapolis Colts, he should punt the Colts Name BACK to Baltimore County. I feel this is controversial and I have brought it up in previous blogs, but, Irsay doing such a 6 Year Old Job at saying Luck's Fine until he ain't makes me want to spear such an operation.

Baltimore is White Hat, White Suit, White Shoes and White Tie and should act the part, or be brave in the attempt. In the shipwreck of Baltimore City and County, such a move would actually be welcomed, especially if Chicago is the only one who is even less flatteringly winning the dubious murder rate more. I feel what Goodell's NFL is capable like a Bo$$ is fumbling decisions at the 1 more than 6 Times!

But, I feel presentation is lost in our employment and that would make me physically crush paychecks like stacks of dollars! And, I don't mind being capable of emotion like the Rhode Island Sea Salt in Mike Stefanik mannerisms, but, when they get real on mismatches like they aren't trying, that turns me into a Lobster!

Other than being wedged between orbits and Lifetime, I don't see anything good being elastic. I don't see the league as FINE!, and to make issues worse, it all has to begin and end with Eastern Football. Penn State doesn't have FINE! written anywhere in their book, and why I am bloviating to tangence is James Franklin will bolt to Dixie and someone from Lock Haven is locked with the State!

Nothing good goes about leadership, or if the right meeting people fell apart tomorrow and we moved on! FINE would be reserved, not running and hiding from tempertantrums! FINE would not be trying to cow a Japanese Collegian further East and him be 30 Pounds Lighter and more raw than the Scholastic Talent, but, just as horrid and FINE is not having a pick be compared to Ryan Leaf, and Marinovich STILL Can't escape Rocky Mountain Elway in LA County!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...