Sunday, March 18, 2018

Constructive Insistence vs. Fury Runs

I feel happy to say, I'd want to see Constructive Insistence like say, if we had Saturday Night State Tournament Finals Night in this State or having to have Boone be covered like Knoxville like Indy like Monaco. Nobody is really interested in extending the Water for Chocolate link, but, I feel like I'd have to run, even if it was for nothing later.

And, Xavier still leads the NCAA with most wins without a Final Four, Missouri is floundering leadership instead of being a Public Duke, Texas A and M took North Carolina like Northern Iowa and it's not up to me if we don't have Izzo or Roy Williams again.

And, with Syracuse's 2nd Fury Run has fuel and fuel would burn out as energy. The heat of the 1033 would burn and then some, and I felt all year, I'd run potential Basketball Heroicisms and my state is not taking the Walnut and Copper home.

And, I'd feel as if being hard-wired and edgy is the out we are playing. I don't think the Old Capital would win big on just 1 Guy. And, throwing Copper long enough to beat Mt. Union in Alliance to deny them Houston is a wild not an act fantasy like the USA Soccer Club went Big, Bold, and Bad over Rio de Janeiro and wove National Heroes upstream.

Our current budget couldn't never cover water for chocolate, or fleshing play faculty like the PTA Disbanded and every weekend was a 4 Day Weekend. And, I feel frustration rains like a Typhoon Alderman and we don't know how to stop a Man Made 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...