Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Play to the Actual Heavens (Decency Clears Up A Lot)

I feel as if on my opine, to see what we've been missing besides love is decency.  And, for the copiousity of excessance when actual jobs are forgotten, I feel there has to be a value of account and actually wanting to see actual gods and goddesses vs. an overcrowd.

I mean, some things mean more. Everyone would be coming out of the woods to own the Dallas Cowboys and not just trying to put River Rocks for the Carolina Football Panthers. And, I get worked up over fakes, scams, fake Isisahs and all the above.

We are as earthy as the Snow in Vail and Aspen is White. And, if we had people interested in really restoring Coal and American Jobs like it was their Only Thing Alive, including Interstates, it would free up 84 Super Awesome Days of Recreation like the Ozarks.

Currently, we are on the getting worked up if Loyola (IL) lost. Even though it wouldn't be the right time to pass the title to Michigan Big Blue and all 9 of Previous Villanova Final Four Appearances is alive like Frampton, and not in a good way.

Fine Written All Over It is BYU rearranging the West, not Gonzaga. In the least, I should command a Conference BYU-Utah-Boise State triangle. Fine would be not racing home because we are on edge. And, you can't rearrange dating like U and I because even though I'd tell the tales, I'd want Role Models instead more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...