Monday, March 26, 2018

Release the Twin Wu Tang 88 Year Albums!

I feel like I am livid Shrkveli has not one, but 2 88 Year Wu Tang Clan Albums and he's in Federal Lockup. Shmurda still locked up in New York State, to the chagrin of New York Staters, and the 2 88 Year Albums are still unaccounted for.

I feel if I was an artist, no one should just call me an ATM. I know I am not Ernie Irvan, but, child please, NEVER Sandbag anyone who really does actual work! And, the challenges of turning not one but two one offs that where sold to the highest bidder into a public release would be monumental.

It would become a Lead Belly like scene where everyone has to be detectively just to get his tracks remastered. Would remastering Old ODB Tracks never seen to the World be a College Graduate or Post Graduate Masters or being more no better off than before?

There are people who have NO Currier and or Ives in their System. But, I feel what would be the chances the Wu Tang Clan earn their 1st National Pop #1 Album and Single? It would be equal parts cosmic and comic and letting such a thing happen would be more Ghost than Unchained Melody.

Wu Tang Clan Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...