Friday, March 23, 2018

River Rocks and Eastern Michigan Football: Contradictory Battles

I am not fine that for most of the time my Uncle has been back in Michigan, I am stunned Eastern Michigan has constantly allowed itself a state of disrepute and mockery. And, River Rocks should be built to be a strong foundation.

And, this is a period too close for comfort and I feel what is scarier than no advocates to keep Eastern Sports Accountable, but, the endless anger on soft leadership should get the NCAA out of the woodwork.

And, the rockpile in the Washtenaw is not getting any better. And, I feel passion is never short, especially in the dearth of expectations. And, I don't think the constant disarray at Eastern adds anything.

I feel the oh so simple subject of Campus Culture would help a lot of things, including not just have to run like Drake on Cash and yet, people see through all that. Committments of the Big Rock Candy Mountain, Saturday Night, Bay City, Mike Eddy and Bob Senneker should make money, not cost people money.

And, if its day 503 of the Endless Summer Vacation, magic and miracles would not be on people minds. And, good to great management would keep things in check, instead of throwing rocks and hiding, and that's before the truth came loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...