Saturday, March 24, 2018

Drag Racing Unplugged: Steve Plueger Gone at 74

I feel it is just right to say Drag Racing, namely Funny Car and Top Fuel Drag Racing, is unplugged without Steve Plueger. And, bear with me, as it is not just another play on words.

Even though there where not a lot of Plueger and Geyer Pilots in History, but, Steve Plueger took his talents to chassis building and nostalgia Drag Racing. And, I feel we are increasingly getting unplugged from Working Man Heroes of Racing Past, and some Women, too.

And, no amount of future greatness fixes the classic fabric breaking into ribbons. And, I sense what is hard to find is Western Top Fuel and Funny Car classic names even here period.

And, I feel the crow flies, the stage gets bigger, but, I wonder if the Workmanlike Character is difficult to replicate? And, I wonder if will make it to Mars by the time we hit 400 Miles Per Hour in Funny Car?

And, I think the hits seem to keep coming and not in a good way, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...