Thursday, March 15, 2018

Whoop It Up for Rival Leagues JUST FOR St. Louis!

I feel one big phrase that would have to be one big phase for the Missouri-Illinois: Whoop It Up for Rival Leagues JUST FOR St. Louis in Pro Soccer, Football, and Basketball. I feel my tenor is not "Go Hard and Peace Out Later". I mean whoopsies that actually should never be allowed to happen happen and the fact is, if we where porcelain, we have to be built to last like Ford Trucks, not built to be broken last.

I feel like Major League Soccer is sooooooo goooooooood on a lot of areas, but, missing the Missouri-Illinois was not goooooooood. And, I doubt we'd design hyper-ennial Pro Football Expansion to only just soak Pro Football Pros when we'd not have jobs, but, we are already careless as is.

Art is what the public decides. To be frank, there is nothing prestigious in painting by number, and even lesser prestigious in writing in a position no one earned otherwise.

And, I feel that oppurtunities need to pay a lot in other areas that aren't already obvious. And, working up frustations over someone else's signature needing to be ours is not a good image.

And, this balking at the committment game is out of hand. We've slapped the wrap equivlent of paint after paint and I'd be hungry for coming all the way back, but, nobody regenerates like in the movies because we'd need a healthy respect for science and fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...