Friday, March 23, 2018

Taking Offense to Having An Unhealthy Perception to Fame

I feel what drives me off the wall this decade is having an unhealthy perception of fame. And, what only makes it worse, is not having any key elder statesman or stateswoman to say no, and that'd have to stick.

And, fame and the health and well being of it is in very sickly shape. I feel even if everything got rosier, I'd feel that it'd be too easy to fill out roles without sponsorship vetting, or worse, decided crosschecking of said individuals.

And, just anything doesn't make and keep jobs. I don't feel as if the supply chain breaking, namely with Toys "R" Us, is license to loop around the port. And, there are fewer projects and more bigger projects, too.

The sadness, is the reality of the matter has us split. Last year did not just happen in a vacuum. And, needless to say, I'd feel like for as much as we'd like to put our autograph out like money, but, I feel instead there has to be LOVE.

I am feeling salacious for a Spring Homecoming like that shouldn't happen. And, I don't mean in the stereotypical tale. I feel what is rude is marginalizing the purposes, and no, Southern Illinois and eclipses would not just cross paths like always.

And, there are a lot of things in an unhealthy perception to fame and a lot of them aren't good and I don't want to see a Cat and Dogs energy, but, this is a Family Blog and I feel what is worst is cyberspace would be stuck in the online equivalent to Bucket Brigade everytime it rains and we are stuck with things we never wanted to see rain in our buckets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...