Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The 3rd Rival Professional Football League to the NFL would make the difference

I feel Rival Professional Football Leagues are coming up on the table. And, I feel the 3rd Rival Professional Football League would make the difference here. And, what is lost is the on the field aggression and anger that seems to be eliminated at hand.

And, I feel like we'd can't just be 4077 in the Hall of Annoying. And, I feel as if we'd need to have key parts like Football History and I feel if we need an America, Britian and Canada league, so be it.

And, certainly, I feel like having to have actual sports and football, not just a benevolent society. And, the bad habit is, benevolent is all twisted right now.

And, people have the worst attitudes about not doing jobs for mass pay. And, I doubt everyone would want to fill up on the same thing, but, better yet, fill up from their own hand because nobody else would do it for them.

I don't think we can control a year that won't be held down in either direction, but, I feel like direction is at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...