Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Breaking the 36th Chamber of Cup Scheduling

I feel like this wall of Cup Scheduling would need broken, namely the 36th Chamber of Cup Scheduling. I feel for groundbreaking reasons, I don't want to see Rockingham get dismissed for a 2nd Phoenix Date which was a zero gain win. And, I feel if we want to see gains, I wonder would a grassroots push for the Cup Division to come to/return to a certain venue makes everyone happy.

And, I think stand-alone venues would have to need to be looked at. And, I am aware not everyone could afford new cars all new, and the whole part of extending the Cup Season to unseen heights since 1970 would mean having to keep your lease correct.

But, I wonder if we talked about 2019, I really wonder how big of a professional schism would we really have? And, I feel what would such an advance towards A-Mains lid an Ironman Streak?

And, while boiling over the boiler plates, I'd tend to think the callups to the Indianapolis 500 would trunce the better contenders. And, we are aware the Short Oval Counterparts would be years ahead of their Road Course Counterparts in this Country, which eliminates any 1-1Ness.

And, the wall is broken on the back end in new series and races. I feel there has to be challenge accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...