Saturday, March 24, 2018

An NSYNC Music Reunion Has to Happen

I feel as if my foot has to be on the gas of Pop Culture like an American Trucker. But, I feel in the ashy aftershocks of an abnormal forest of a soul that got drained, I want to see an NSYNC Music Reunion has to happen.

And, for the Sweet Mount Vernon in me, 2 Albums and 1 Tour. Make it happen.

And, I feel the N in the NSYNC leaving on his own like it was last year. Nobody around in the Twin Cities would have had the stomach to see Janet Jackson when it is Prince Territory.

I know Hope Springs Eternal, but, we aren't to Hope Healing Eternally. Instead, we need a Big Never and Iowa State upsetting Oklahoma and that shine still isn't there, but, I feel the Pride rising like a Pride of Lions in the Pee Dee.

NSYNC has to be back. It has to happen. And, I feel there has to be soul in Pop Music rather than that being popped. And, I still will remember the bad, the merchandise, and The Titans, but, I feel like Arkansas needs to win Titles rather than be dogged on HBO for everyone's harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...