Sunday, March 4, 2018

ARCA Superheroes Should Race Eastern Iowa and Cupizing Racing Schedules

I feel the ARCA Superheroes, definitely better known as the ARCA RE/MAX Racing Series Presented By Menards, should take a long hard look at Eastern Iowa. And, I feel what is too deep or deep enough for me is having Nashville Fairgrounds in Cup against a sinking Mayor Office in the Davidson, because there are too many individuals who'd work too hard NOT to care like Iowa City.

And, I am looking into miracles for a lot of 1st Division Racing Schedules. I have nothing against these new school series, but, I grew up on the Cup and IndyCar Scenes and NHRA and ASA Scenes, which a las, was able to happen thanks to General Motors and Anderson, which I am dismayed at its welfare check state, even though I have been closer to Cedar Rapids, but, instead, was in a hurry in abandoning multi generational safe havens and I feel the Middle Belmont Story wove the fabric.

And, I feel salty there's no Short Track in Birmingham-Jefferson County and I feel Louisville has to do the Right Thing like Spike Lee, but, I feel I wouldn't just Cupize or Truckize Racing Schedules for my and a lot of people's All Star to Labor Day Pleasure, but, I feel like caring for these cars, the people behind these cars, actually having a correct major in Non Winged Sprint Cars, and we are closer to a looney eclipse than a lunar eclipse.

Having I-55, Gateway, Springfield and a True Fair Race in Cup, and DuQuion in A "Homer The Great" Formation between the Brickyard 400 and the Southern 500 be miraculous in its own wonderful and beautiful way in Stray Dogs, Corny Dogs, Funnel Cake, Schoolyard, and a Shopping Mall Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...