Friday, March 16, 2018

Pro Stock's Race to 300 and Top Fuel's Quest to 400

I feel like it wasn't necessarily the .12 needed to get 200 Miles Per Hour in Pro Stock Motorcycle, because .01 or .11 would have made us crazier until 200 Miles Per Hour and the subsequent fame and fortune be televised.

I mean, I feel the monetary quest would have to be Top Fuel's Quest to 400 Miles Per Hour and Pro Stock Car's Race to 300 Miles Per Hour. And, I don't know if Hector Arana,Jr. would get another round over 200.23 which it was the .23 that had me hopping out of my Easy Chair and not necessarily the Super Mario .35 Record Quest that always keeps popping out.

And, I don't expect to just gain another 10 Miles Per Hour by Pomona and the World Finals. And, generally, I feel the Billets would be leaving us too much of a good thing in the RPM Department and I don't see enough MPH.

Design has come on down to the Weekend Warrior and I think we'd need to have fun like we are in the Ozarks and win. And, if we had a real Cars The Movie The World Tour, I feel like how would a Cup Car Clip a True Quartermile in Miles Per Hour?

It would be a 0 to 0 quest as along the way, it would be Miles Per Hour for the Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...