Friday, March 2, 2018

Why Not An Instant Emergency Goalie Jersey in Hockey?

I am loosely inspired by the New York Hockey Rangers "McBackup #69" Jersey Issuance, and I feel my way of dealing with it is "Tribute #99", granted, even though there hasn't been an on-ice 99 since Wayne Gretzky retired in 1999, but, I feel that the 99 should be kept around on scholarship either for stars or emergency backup.

And, I feel an emergency backup jersey would be in Minnesota the North Stars Logo, East Bay the Oakland Seals Logo and Hartford the Whalers Logo. I feel that having to have Goalies like a line would be great and having a 6th Goalie where the Other 5 go down where he looks different than the other guys on the ice , like the Soccer Goalie looks different on the field.

And, I feel the Rangers need to sell "McBackup #69" jerseys by any means necessary. And, I feel it'd be fun to have someone else not look like everyone else. It could be a short term answer like slicking the tires so they won't pop, but, its an answer nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...