Sunday, October 31, 2021

Leadership and The Ride

 I feel that Since Knoxville, Leadership or the Lack of It Goes Mad and Madder. I feel that the differences are Leadership is not cheap.

If these Cup Teams came from Lexington or Birmingham, you'd have a Sense and a Feeling of Accountability. I feel mad that the Cup Series is Not Rusty Wallace, Dale Earnhardt, and Texas Terry LaBonte Leadership. 

I would admit the problems with having to Slum RCR runs deep, especially in the Hollywood Revival and that is no help to me especially if Dale Earnhardt,Jr. would be called from Detroit to take Richard Petty Motorsports and Richard Childress Racing and I will not be an Earnhardt!

I also think what Hamlin saved us is having one of the most Expensive Talent Arguments in Series History between JJ Yeley and The Late Jason Leffler. It's Halloween Night and it already was Halloween all year!

I don't think Spending Millions just to get a Fluke Win is Funny, even though Others may not see it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...