Saturday, May 14, 2022

Complaints About the NHL Division Alignment and the Stanley Cup Playoffs

 I'd feel that with the NHL Division Alignment would need a long, hard talking to because I would appreciate having to Bill a Late Career Ovechkin-Crosby Wars with a Formal Southeast Division Again. New Jersey would always try to put another Martin Brodeur on Post, Philadelphia would need to restore its focus, and Carolina would have and lose the Pilot Code as Quick as they Got It.

I'd feel it wouldn't have been Socially Acceptable to Criss Cross the Playoff Standings, which you'd missed the Kings Ransom Series or would have got Calgary Home Ice. I'd think that a lot of that I would have wanted Nashville East for Regional Reasons, but, Columbus would have been more likely to be East.

I would have pushed the Wild into having to Remake their System, because in their Territory, 3 Straight Playoff 1st Round Exits don't go over well. And, I would think having a Lot Too Heavy Cap Hits would ask for a Firesale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...