Monday, May 23, 2022

I'd feel that there'd have to be Major Codes for the All Star Race

 I don't feel happy with Fort Worth having the All Star Race. I would not necessarily stick my neck out for Fort Worth, namely because of it burning up the Phone Lines in the Early 1980's. I would start with the Pilot Code of NASCAR having to say Charlotte or a New Built Venue.

Speaking of Pilots, I would want to see a Major Single Sponsor stick around. The Series has felt lost without a Positive Identity and I don't want to hear about Johnny Cash Opinions, because that's NOT GOOD!

I would feel more comfortable with Nashville Fairgrounds if it was not Nashville Superspeedway, Memphis if the World Series of Drag Racing Bone didn't ruin the Place, Bristol if they didn't have to be Prisoner to the Current, and Hickory if their Infrastructure was not as Suspect as a Taco Bell.

I'd say the Chief in the Pilot Code is having the All Star Race be the Coca Cola 600 Qualifier. I wouldn't change something that is Non-Negotiable, but, what I would do different in the Loading and Unloading Zone is have more Charlotte Motor Speedway Oval Races.

The truth is, I don't think NASCAR wholly wants to Go Home. But, we have had our fun, and we'd need to free ourselves the Lee Roy Yarborough and Bobby Isaac just to attract Women and Children. The hard core people won't like it, but, we'd have to get on task.

You can't keep getting dates if your 30, without dates that stick. This period has to be the Worst 5 or 6 Year Period anyone can recall. And, that does not include School Security.

Just don't get me started on My Babies, Babies or Beauties and that is a Rooster Move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...