Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Playing Teacher IS NOT in the Pilot Code!

 I feel that I am way too easily influenced, and not in a Good Way. What irks me is Playing Teacher IS NOT in the Pilot Code! I'd feel in My Bar, if I had one, I would want to raise the bar no matter how painful it is.

I'd feel irritated and the least we can and will do is #1 Defense, #1 Offense, #1 Team that actually does Win Championships. I feel alone, honestly, and to be honest, we'd need more than Chess Pieces to hold us down.

The leadership is Soft on Soft on Soft on Soft and I am not happy about it. To be frank, there are too many things that are upsetting to talk about in Space, and I'd wished that Cyberspace was as Tough as School, because a Bad School District affects the energy and the air we breathe.

Find out the SEC Football Record Books and Don't Go to Wikipedia for a Change of Venue! Speaking of Changes of Venue, Womanizing and Violence do not do any good. I feel this is a "I Am Not Spock" Phase because I don't want to be Mike Nelson where I'd have people not leave me alone with their Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...