Monday, May 2, 2022

If Huguely was Black, Minority and or Underprivileged Would Have Got a Stronger Sentence

I feel madder than a Wet Hen about if George Huguely V was any or all combinations Black, Minority and or Underprivileged, he'd be a Capital Punishment Case instead of having to be a Punitive Cause. I would have said Drain, but that would have been Charitable.

I don't want to be Charitable, and I feel that the Tennessee Whiskey of Injustices to Women and the Lack of a Reaction to them Go Hand in Hand. Virginia Kids generally don't want to Go Home, and a lot of Cavaliers are not from the I-81 Corridor.

The case (Yeardley Love) is the reason why I would say "Victory for Virginia" and I would not say that for no reason or no good reason. Virginia does not have a Good History with Women's Justice and they'd drop the bag in a Big Way.

You won't pretend my answer about Injustices to Women and Girls, and the answer would be less Family Friendlier than it is. We'd be more manicured like we actually Got Money, but, in reality, we don't and that does really hurt.

What Virginia is is the Mississippi of the South Atlantic, and I would rather have Mississippi. There are reasons I would rather have Mississippi, and I'd rather have them if they did a Yes Sir-No Sir Leader. There aren't a lot of options for Cavalier Alumni and Alumna to stay around Charlottesville and generally, they'd flock to Washington DC because they are from there and there are more jobs than the Notoriously Suspect and Hardscrabble Rural Virginia Region.

I'd have reactions and they'd not be pretty about Huguely and a lot of people do. It is as Fresh as it happened last year, and raw, too, and not in a good way either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...