Friday, May 13, 2022

What if Jesse Williams Where a Woman, How Would the Reax Be to the Leaked Nudes?

 I don't like bringing this post up, because no one asks to be on my posts. But, I do have real problems if Jesse Williams where a Woman, how would be the Reaction to the Leaked Nudes be?

It would be explosive and then some, and I wouldn't even dare consider if Jesse Williams was not only a Woman, but an African-American Woman, it would have really incensed a lot more people further than it already has.

I'd feel that the Reaction is already on Fire as is, but, if it where where the Script Was Flipped, we'd run down every kind of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Charge under the Sun and those that where not on the books.

I would feel that the law would not take kindly to those that would run Big and Unaccountable, because it would make me ill. I feel there has to be a Healthy Need to Motivate the Consequences portion of Results or Consequences, because I would rather have Results than Consequences, but, the truth is we can't BS our way out of certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...